To Obtain a Stockroom Account:
- Call (314-362-3339) or e-mail (email@example.com) the Stockroom manager to set up a brief appointment (3 min.).
- One account will be set up per person. Everyone in the lab will need their own personal password.
- The representative should bring his/her Washington University I.D. and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Only one key is issued per lab. Individual users in each lab are authorized by the P.I. to use the account.
- A brief instructive lesson regarding checkout procedures will be provided. During checkout, which is automated, there is an opportunity to identify the fund/grant number to which the item should be charged.
- Billing is done monthly. Bills are sent electronically via an I.D.O. (Interdepartmental Order). Detailed, itemized backup is sent via e-mail to the departmental contact. Fund/Grant to be charged will appear here if provided at the time of checkout.
Fund Numbers (Multiple fund #’s may be put in the system.)
Lab Phone Number
Name of Departmental Billing Contact
E-mail Address of the Departmental Billing Contact