Click on the calendar name to view it (read-only) in your browser.
If you wish to get access to update the calendars or just need assistance with subscribing to a calendar (using Outlook), please contact support.
Events and Seminars
- 264 McDonnell Sciences Building (Seminar Room) – Room capacity: 45.
- 2807 North Building – Room capacity: 9.
- 1903 South Building – Room capacity: 8.
- 2901 South Building – Please contact the administrative office at 314-362-0261 to schedule this room. – Room capacity: 12.
- 201 McDonnell Sciences Building (Breakroom) – Room capacity: 4.
- 208A McDonnell Sciences Building (Cold Room) – Room capacity: 1.
Projectors, Laptops, and other Equipment
- Avanti J20 Centrifuge – Room: 208 MDS Building
- RC5C Centrifuge – Room: 208 MDS Building
- Ti70 Rotor – Room: 208 MDS Building
- Optima Max-TL Ultracentrifuge – Room: 208 MDS Building
- SpeedVac – Room: 208 MDS Building
- Alpha Imager – Room: 204 MDS Building
- LS7000 Scintillation Counter – Room: 204 MDS Building
- New Brunswick I26R Shaker – Room: 266 MDS Building
- Innova 44 Incubated Shakers (Middle & Bottom) – Room: 208 MDS Building
- Innova 44 Incubated Shaker (Bottom) – Room: 266 MDS Building
- RC12BP Centrifuge – Room: 266 MDS Building
- Typhoon Trio – Room: 2902 South Building
- Autoclave 1 – Room: 203 MDS Building
- Autoclave 2 – Room: 203 MDS Building
- Projectors and Laptops
We have 2 projection systems and 1 laptop. When signing up if you would prefer a certain projection system, please indicate that when you sign up. (Please note: If you check out a projector and/or laptop at the end of the day, it must be returned by 8AM the next business day.)
(Projector A is an InFocus LP130 and Projector B is an InFocus LP600. Our laptop is labeled B and is in a messenger bag.)
Other Departmental Calendars
Primary contact: Rick Stegeman (email@example.com)
Reserve Rooms Outside of Our Department
- Rooms in FTLC, Medical School Auditoriums, BJCIH lobby/plaza, CID lobby, McDonnell Pediatric lobby and CSRB link
- Libraries/rooms in other departments, please call them.